Wednesday, October 2, 2013

WHERE DOES THE TIME GO???????

I can't believe how quickly time is passing.  This year has just flown by.  Each day I mean to post on my blog and then something comes up and I never get back to it.  
DeWayne and I just got back from a wonderful 5 day vacation toe Durango and Silverton Colorado.  It was so nice to spend time with each other and enjoy the beauty that  God has provided for us.  Each day I am so thankful for all that has been provided for our enjoyment and benefit.  Below are some pictures from our trip.




This Friday we are leaving for a 5 day trip to Georgia for DeWayne's grandaughters wedding.  Our good friends Lonie and Drew are coming with us.  We are hoping to have a really good time sight seeing and hunting for Spaghetti Poodles!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment