Thursday, October 3, 2013

HOLIDAY HAPPENINGS GUIDE!!!!!


Ladies, remember the little brochure that I gave you?  Well I received my order yesterday and this catalog just does not do the Holiday papers justice.  They are so beautiful and vibrant.  I can't wait to start playing with them.  Remember that you can start to order on October 15th.  Most of the Christmas items are in limited quantities and you will want to get them ordered.  I expect this to be a huge success!!!!!!
I will be designing the November Workshop when I return home from Georgia next week.  I have tentatively planned to hold it on Friday the 15th of November.  You will be able to choose and make your own Christmas Cards, create Holiday layouts, or make a Christmas Card Book.  You can choose whatever you would like to make!!!!!  It will be held from 4:00 P.M. until 10:00 P.M and I will be serving dinner that night.
I hope to have the items posted by the end of next week.  If you haven't received one of these catalogs contact me at ranaefennema@hotmail.com and I will get one out in the mail to you.


OCTOBER SOTM

Below is a picture of the October SOTM along with a darling card created by my friend Karen Pedersen.  When I grow up I am going to be like her and be on top of things.  Thank's to Karen for always letting me show her artwork.  Remember the SOTM can be your for $17.95 or you can receive it for $5.00 with a $50.00 order!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment