Wednesday, October 30, 2013

SPARKLE AND SHINE WORKSHOP!!!!!

I have finally set a date and have items created for my November Sparkle and Shine Workshop.
I will be doing this a little different than normal. You will be able to pick and choose what you want to create. Do one thing or do them all. Do one card or do 50 cards whatever your heart desires.
I will be holding the workshop on Friday, November 22, from 5:00 P.M. until 10:00 P.M. I will be serving a potato bar for dinner.
Cards are $1.00 each and there are five different designs (please indicate which design or designs you want).
Layouts are $10.00 each or both layouts for $18.00 (please indicate which one Shining Moments or Merry and Bright or both).
Gift bags are $1.00 each (indicate Merry Christmas or Bow and how many).
Post it note desk holder and pen is made from our acrylic flip display book turned up side down. The cost is $15.00
Please let me know what you want to create along with payment no later than Friday November 8th!!!!
You can sign up by  emailing ranaefennema@hotmail.com or by phone 801-518-3350
I want to give credit to Janel B., Debbie F., and CTMH for some of the design inspiration.











No comments:

Post a Comment