Friday, March 1, 2013


Welcome March!!!!

Here we are in another month of 2013.  Is time going as quickly for you as it is for me?
It is time for another stamp of the month and I have to say I was not in love with this stamp set until I saw the card below created by Gina Brandsetter.  It totally changed how I felt about this stamp set.  This is a base and shade stamp set and when you check out the card below you will know why I fell in love with it.





Floral Happiness March SOTM
 The stamp is a great Base and Shape set that includes 16 stamps!
$5.00 with a $50.00 purchase or $17.95 to purchase outright.  You can place your order by clicking on the shopping cart on the left and that will take you directly into my ordering web site.  You can also phone me or email me with your order.  



No comments:

Post a Comment