Tuesday, October 23, 2012

SO MANY THINGS TO SHARE TODAY........

I have so much to share today I don't know where to begin......OK, I will begin with the Halloween Party that I host each year for my grand kids.  Last night I was tired and didn't feel like creating anything but I knew that they look forward to getting mail so I sat down and quickly created the following invitation for my Halloween Party this coming Sunday.  I used yesterday's Mojo Monday design.  I think it turned out way cute!!!!!!!!

This weekend we went to the Pumpkin Patch as a family and let the kids pick out pumpkins.  The patch that we went to had a cute Corn Maze for the little kids, a display of Old Tractors, and a Hay Ride.  The kids had a fun time looking for their pumpkins and participating in the other activities.  Afterwards we went to dinner at Gecko's.  I love it when we get together and do things as a family.  It takes a bit of planning around everyone's busy schedules but it is soooooo worth it!!!!!


And finally, about a month ago I was at The Wood Connection and I fell in love with some darling witches shoes.  It has been forever since I created something with wood so I bought the wood and supplies and put this darling Halloween decoration together.  I love how it turned out!!!!!!


That is it for today.  Thanks for taking the time to look.  Now tonight I get to see some of my most favorite people in the whole world as I host my October Workshop!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment