Tuesday, October 2, 2012

CTMH IS AWESOME!!!!
As most of you know I wanted so badly to earn the last incentive trip that CTMH offered and made it 1/3 of the way and just kind of fizzled out.  I so want to go on another one of their trips.  You are treated like royalty and truly appreciated for the effort that you have put in to earn the trip.  Not only that it is a nice treat for your spouse who supports and helps you make your business successful.  So enough said, now it's time to get serious about earning this next trip! This one is an all-inclusive, land-based resort, week long trip to Costa Rica. This earning period began yesterday (October 1) and ends on September 30, 2013. The trip takes place in March 2014. 

Beautiful Costa Rica

Want to go? Think about signing up on my team right away so you have the whole year to earn it! There are two starter kit options, one for $49 (the Essentials Kit) and one for $99 (the Master Kit). I'd love to have you join my team and help you get our Close To My Heart business going! I'll even help you set goals of what you need to do each month to earn this trip. To sign up as a Close To My Heart Consultant, just click on the shopping cart on the left and it will take you where you need to go.

Wondering what comes in the New Consultant Kits? 
The "Essential Kit" is only $49 and includes all that you see here...over $130 in products!
The "Master Kit" includes everything you see in the Essential Kit + these great products and business items. It's only $99 and is full of over $280 in products!


I guess I had better get busy and start earning this trip!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment