Wednesday, May 7, 2014


Customer Appreciation Day!!!!
 
In honor of National Scrapbooking Month I will be hosting my annual Customer Appreciation Day on Saturday May 31st from 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.  This day is free to you and I hope that you will all come and enjoy this time on me.  Below is a picture of the items that you will be making.  I will also have a few other projects available for a small fee if you are interested in doing any of them.  I will be serving lunch and will have drinks, snacks, and a small gift for those attending. Please RSVP to ranaefennema@hotmail.com or text or call 801-518-3350 by May 15th if you plan on attending. Can't wait to play with my friends!!!!!
 
 
Layouts and bottom card inspired by Diana Veenendaal Top card created by RaNae Fennema
 

No comments:

Post a Comment