Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter and Mojo Monday Card
 
Another week has come and gone.  The days sure go by more quickly now that I am retired.  I never remember work days going by this fast.  Some days I wonder how I ever had time to work.
We had such an enjoyable Easter Weekend.  We had the grandkids over for our annual Easter Party.  They enjoyed making Lego Bunnies, painting wood rabbits that Grandpa DeWayne cut out for them, playing a matching Easter egg game, and enjoying the Easter Egg hunt.  Some crazy lady thought that they would enjoy marshmallow shooters.  They did alright but I have marshmallows from one end of my yard to another.  I think we will be picking them up for a long time.
I hope that you all enjoyed your Easter and were able to spend it with those you love.
 
Below are some pictures of our Easter and a Mojo Monday card with this weeks pattern.  Enjoy!!!!!
 






 
 
This weeks Mojo Monday Card using our darling Lollydoodle papers!!!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment