Tuesday, July 30, 2013

 
 
MISSING IN ACTION!!!!!
  
Where does the time go?  I have been busy with medical issues, finishing up July workshops, and playing with my new product so I will have tons of items to share with you at my Catalog Kickoff.
The date fro the Fall/Winter Catalog Kickoff will be Thursday, August 22nd, from 6:30 until 10:00.  Please try and attend.  You can pick up you new catalog , make a darling make and take, and see all of my next workshops, plus be entered in a drawing to win our fabulous new Art Booking Cricut Cartridge!!!!!!!!
 
Friday night we had family pictures taken.  My kids gave me a gift certificate for Mother's Day and we decided to use it during July at Albion Basin.  Below are some pictures that Aimie shot on her phone.  I can't wait to see the finished product from the photographer.
 
Hope you are all doing well. Have a wonderful rest of the week!!!!!!!
 
Kenzie and Grandma Nae

Kenzie

K.J.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment