Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Happy May!!!!!

It seems like I blinked my eyes and April was gone, but boy do I have some fun things in store for you in May!!!!!
First of all we have the adorable Pinwheel STAMP OF THE MONTH!!!!!!
$5.00 with a purchase of $50.00 or purchase it outright for $17.95
Below is a picture of it and some artwork that was given me by my good friends Michelle Beck and Diana Veenendaal.  These pinwheels really make me happy!!!!!






May Constant Campaign!!!!

During the month of May, for every $35.00 spent you can purchase this darling Dream Pop Paper Package for $10.00 (a $19.95 value, see below).  There is no limit to the number of packages that you can purchase.
For any of my customers purchasing this package I will be hosting a Customer Appreciation Crop on Friday June 7th.  This crop will go from 5:00 until Midnight!!!!!  You will create two 12 X 12 layouts along with several cards.  Dinner will be served and each participant will receive a free gift from me.  This workshop will be at no charge and will be for those who purchase this special.  Order today so you won't miss out on this fun special!!!!!

Below is a card that I created with this paper !!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment