Monday, January 21, 2013

Being Sick Stinks......
There is nothing that I hate more than being sick.  I don't have time for it in my life.  I went home from work on Thursday and had to cancel my Workshop.  Felt a little better Friday went to work and did my scheduled things, came home and was sick from Friday night throughout the weekend.  If I am going to be sick I would  much rather be sick on work time than on my weekend.  Any way feeling much better today and glad to be back to normal.  I have a couple of things that I wanted to share that I have created.  The first one is a card that I created with the new Love Always papers for a swap that I am in, and the second is a cute Valentine's Day Wood Project that I made.  


Card for Sheri's Swap using the For Always papers in the Spring Summer Catalog........
(I used the Mojo Monday Pattern from last week)


Wood Valentine project that I made.......

Hope you have a wonderful Monday and a terrific week!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment