Thursday, November 29, 2012

Good Morning......
Sorry it has been so long since my last post. I hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
 Things have been really busy around my house for the last week or so.  I was busy making place setting decorations for Thanksgiving, preparing the Thanksgiving 
dinner, spending time with my wonderful husband, and celebrating my sons birthday 3 days after Thanksgiving.  Now it is time to get back into the swing of things.  The first thing I want to share with you are the darling turkey place tags I made for our Thanksgiving Table.  These little Turkeys were a bit time consuming but so so fun and everyone loved them.  They also got to take theirs home with them.


We also had one Aimie's friends Sarah and her family join us for dinner.  They were visiting from Texas and this was the first time that Sarah's husband, Shane had been to Utah.  He fell in love with Utah and would like to live here.  We also were able to go to a movie with them on the day after Thanksgiving and then we ran into them at the Temple grounds on Friday night.  It was so good to see Sarah and her sweet family.


The other thing that I have been doing is getting ready for my December Workshop!!!!
This will be a very simple and quick one. It is a 2 page 12 X 12 layout and the Joy Blocks (see attached picture).

I will be holding this workshop on Thursday December 6th and Tuesday December 11th from 6:30 - 8:30 P.M. The cost of this workshop is $17.00

Several of you have already signed up but if you haven't signed up and still want to attend please let me know by Friday, November 30th so I will have time to get product ordered.

I look forward to hearing from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment