Wednesday, September 19, 2012

JUST HAD TO SHARE!!!!!

I am so in love with our new Display Tray (item number Z1750 $19.95).  I have created one for Halloween and I just had to share.  These little puppies work up so fast and all they take are a few pieces of paper, some dimensional elements and a little imagination and you won't believe what you can create.  I have also created a Christmas one which I will be showing at the end of October to advertise my November Workshop.  If you would like to create one of these click on the shopping cart at the left and it will take you right to my web site ordering page.  You can also place an order by emailing me at ranaefennema@hotmail.com or call me at 801-518-3350.
I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed making it!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment