Friday, August 31, 2012

SEPTEMBER WORKSHOP


For the September workshop we will be using the darling Moonlight paper.  I love this paper because not only does it have the Halloween feel but it also has the Autumn feel so it is very versatile and can be used for many different themes.  This workshop includes a 2 page 12X12 layout, 1 card, 1 coffin treat box (which I am redesigning because I wasn't happy with the one I had at the Open House), and a darling frame.
The cost for the entire workshop is $24.00.  You can do the frame only for $10.00, or you can do the Layout, card, and treat box for $15.00.  You customize this to suit your wants.
Dates are Tuesday September 18th and Thursday September 20th.  Time is 6:30 until 9:00 at my house. 
You can sign up by e-mail at ranaefennema@hotmail.com or 801-518-3350

For my Magna group we will be meeting on Thursday September 13th.

Layout was inspired by Jen Mahan
Double click on pictures to see larger view.

No comments:

Post a Comment