Monday, May 21, 2012

CUSTOMER APPRECIATION WORKSHOP
 AND LUNCHEON

Thanks to all of you who participated in my free workshop.  It was a fun day and we created the fun workshop items.  I also had some extra items for attendees to create and a layout that they could recreate if they desired.  I love you all so much.  I consider you friends and you are really more like family to me.  I appreciate your continued support and hope that we can enjoy  scrap booking and card making together for years to come!!!
Below are some of the extra items that were created.  All items were created with the Dotty For You paper package.  Remember that this special is still good through the end of May so if you want some more of this wonderful paper just click on my shopping cart place a $35.00 order and receive a paper package for $5.00 (a $19.95 value).




If you would like information on my workshops please contact me at ranaefennema@hotmail.com and I will add you to my e-mail list.  I would love to have you join us!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment