Monday, April 2, 2012

It's Me Again


This weekend we had our grand kids Easter Party.  We try and do something different each time.  This year there have been a lot of cute Easter items floating around on the Bulletin Board and I decided to copy one
of these and put my spin on it.  The girls got to make cute girl bunny baskets and the boys got to make cute boy bunny baskets. All of the pieces were cut with our CTMH Art Philosopy Cricut Cartridge (a must have cartridge if I have to say so myself). Click on the shopping cart to order yours today.  I also used the Dotty For You paper (our April promo, more info to follow tomorrow) for the inner ears, and feet pads.  It was so fun to watch them put their own spin on them and to see the perfectionist in my oldest granddaughter come out.  I think they had a good time.  I know that I sure did.  

No comments:

Post a Comment