Wednesday, March 14, 2012

HOW TO BOOKS AVAILABLE ONLY 
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!!!!

Did you know that Close To My Heart's "How-To" books are being retired and are only available while supplies last? They are only $21.95 each and at that price won't last long. You really don't want to miss them if you don't already have them.  I have them all and use them almost daily.   Most everything that I create are from the patterns in these books.  I don't know what I would do without them!!!!!

YOU CAN ORDER THEM ON MY WEBSITE BY CLICKING ON THE SHOPPING CART IN THE LEFT  HAND COLUMN.

For Your Convenience, here are the order numbers (or click on the links to go straight to that item and add it to your shopping cart):
Scrapbooking How-To Books:
Magic (9034)
Imagine (9030)
Cherish (9029)
Reflections (9031)

Card Making How-To Books:
Wishes (9033)

No comments:

Post a Comment