Wednesday, February 29, 2012


Good Morning,

I am offering a Leap Day Special!!!! For anyone who places an order of $29.00 by midnight tonight February 29th, I will give you a free A size stamp set of your choice.  These A size stamp sets are wonderful.  The are small but carry a lot of punch and so many different options that you can do with them.

Orders with payment or payment arrangements must be either phoned (801-518-3350) into me or e-mailed (ranaefennema@hotmail.com) to me by midnight tonight.

For every $29.00 dollars spent you will receive an A size stamp.  There is no limit to how many free stamp sets you receive.

This offer is an exclusive offer through me and will not be honored on my website of through any other CTMH Consultant.

Have a Happy Leap Day!!!!!!

RaNae

No comments:

Post a Comment