Monday, December 5, 2011

December Stamp of the Month

Valentine Card: Close To My Heart's December Stamp of the Month

Close To My Heart's December Stamp of the Month is beautiful and timely...Valentine's Day is just around the corner.  When you spend $50 in one order during December (before shipping and tax), this gorgeous stamp set ($17.95 value) is yours for only $5!   Of course, you can also purchase it at it's full retail value of $17.95, but why do that when you can purchase the fixin's you need to go with it for your Valentine cards and get it for only $5?

This card is a standard size card (5 1/2" x 4 1/4").  I love that Close To My Heart sells these cards in value packs of 50 cards and 50 envelopes (in either White Daisy or Colonial White) for only $14.95. That's an average of only .30 per card/envelope pair.

I also wanted to point out that this stamp set has any images that coordinate with the oh-so-wonderful CTMH/Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge. See the designs that are outlined (the 'ticket', the two hearts, the circular shape)? Well, that outline tells you that it is a shape that coordinates with the Art Philosophy Cartridge. On the carrier sheet of the set (actual size of the sheet is 6" x 6"), it tells you exactly what size to cut the shape on your Cricut so that it works perfectly to stamp on.  I don't know how I lived without my Art Philosophy Cartridge.  Hand in hand with our stamp sets it is a total winner.
 
Art work created by Karen Pedersen.   

No comments:

Post a Comment