Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Crawl On Over........................

I was looking for something cute to make for my clients and came across this darling spider on Rachel Ventura's Blog.  I changed him a bit but thought that he turned out really cute.  He was cut with the Close To My Heart AP Cricut Cartridge.  Inside is a small York Peppermint Patty.  If I make any more of these I think I will buy the Pearsons Peppermint Patties as they are wrapped differently and are rounder so you wouldn't be able to see the wrapper.
Directions:
Cut 2 Black  2 1/2" Scallop Circles For Body
Cut 4 Creme Brulee 1 1/2" <tag 3> For Legs
Cut 2 White 1/2" circles for Eyes
Cut 1 Creme Brulee 1/2" circle for Nose
Sponge Creme Brulee pieces in honey or a color of your choice.
Either draw black circles, punch out black circles with a standard paper punch or use our largest Licorice Pearls in black for eyes.
Assemble with adhesive and enjoy!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment