Monday, April 22, 2013

Good Morning Monday!!!!!

Wow the last two weeks have been crazy at the Fennema house.  DeWaynes' sweet mother Pearl passed away on April 7th.  She was living in California (long story), so we had to have her body shipped back to SLC , where she was to be buried with her sweetheart Harry.  After long distance plans with family and a lot of confusion as to what was wanted by the other siblings, DeWayne and I put together a lovely service and burial for her.  Anyway, services are over, family is gone, and we are finally back to normal (whatever normal is).  I wanted to share a couple of things that I was able to finish up this weekend.


I have been wanting to finish this up for a few weeks.  I finished mine and made one for each of my daughters.   So so fun to make.  I love wood and paper projects!!!!! 


I do a swap with a group of CTMH ladies and it was due during all of the funeral confusion.  I finished up the design this weekend and will be finishing it up hopefully by Wednesday so I can get them in the mail Thursday morning.  

Hope you are all doing well!!!! Thanks for looking and have a wonderful week!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment