Wednesday, April 3, 2013

APRIL WORKSHOP!!!!

Wow where is the time going?  This year is just flying by.  I hope that you all had a wonderful Easter and are ready for some nice spring weather.  I love the smell in the air and the flowers and trees blooming.
It is time for the April Workshop.  This month we will be creating two layouts and 2 cards.  I decided to use the Later Skater paper packet.  I love the rich and vibrant blues and greens in this paper packet.  It is more of a masculine paper but I wanted to show how you could make it feminine also, hence the two cards and layouts!!!! 
Dates:  Thursday April 11th 6:30 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.
Tuesday April 16th 6:30 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.
or Thursday April 18th 6:30 - 9:00 P.M.
Cost is $17.00
Sign up and payment is due to me by Monday April 8th.
You can sign up by emailing me at ranaefennema@hotmail.com or calling 801-518-3350




Hope to hear from you soon!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment