Saturday, December 16, 2017





These Basic Fundamentals are absolutely to die for.  They are for sure my favorite fundamental package.  I love that you can create with the different tones and shades or add a pop of color to them.  I have created two cards.  The first one  using the browns which I only used the browns, spiced it up with our Bronze Sequins, and one with the greys where I added a splash of Bashful Cardstock, glitter paper,  and pearls to perk it up.  I used the sentiments from the Hunting For Words stamp set, B1571.  You may also notice that the card designs are new. ( Hint hint) there might be something new to look forward to in January!!!!!

If you have come here from Haley Dyer you are on the right track




Now head on over to Shirley Ross or start at the beginning





3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards! I won't let the surprise out of the bag- or book- or anything, but WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful cards but I really love the touch of Bashful on the second one!! It's my favorite color this year. Wink!

    ReplyDelete